45g Poly Gel Kits French Nail Art Clear Camouflage Color
Poly Gel & Acrylic Gel Feature
45g big volume and high quality poly gel and acrylicy gel(harder then venalisa poly gel ),both are offer 6 colors for selection , sell for whole set also .
Extension your natural nail to create more nail art design.
Camouflage and strengthen your nails with a durable shiny coat.
Available for both professional use and personal use.
Poly Gel (6 colors for selection)
VENALISA Acrylic Gel(new formula , harder than VENALISA Poly gel）
(6 colors for selection)
Nail tools must be used when you make a Camouflage nail
New usage way for fast & easy building nails,using step :
1. Select a suitable shape & size false nail tip
2. Put the hard builder gel into false nail tips by nail are pen
3. Press the hard builder gel to level in false nail tip
4. Stick the false nail tip to your real nail and make sure it fully plying-up
5. Curing 60 seconds by LED Lamp
6. Trim the shape and polish your nails
Reminder: Please dip cleansing/ alcohol liquid in each step when use nail art pen to avoid the adhesion.
Both are 45g , big volume and production date fresh
How to use the CANNI Nail Art soak-off VENALISA Clear Camouflage Color Quick Building Nail Extending Crystal Poly Nail Gel?
1)Wash hands, wipe nail and remove cuticle
2)Brush a thin layer venalisa base coat, curing 1-2 min by UV led nail lamp
3)Put one foam on your nail.
4)Brush a thick layer VENALISA poly nail gel , curing 2 min
5)Use nail buffle to shape the nails.
How to soak off the VENALISA Nail Art soak-off VENALISA Clear Camouflage Color Quick Building Nail Extending Crystal Poly Nail Gel?
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with liquid remover.
Step 2: Warp the finger.
Step 3: Wait for 2~5min.
Step 4: Gently file away.
Is there any attention for the VENALISA Nail Art soak-off VENALISA Clear Camouflage Color Quick Building Nail Extending Crystal Poly Nail Gel?
1. Keep away from children.
2. Keep away from sunshine and heat.
3. Keep tightly sealed after use.
4. Follow directions for use.
5. Discontinue use if sensitization occurs.
6. It's normal phenomenon if the gel goes thicker in the case of temp.
primer /base coat /nowipe top coat /temered top coat kit,please click to order :