Dipping Nail Powder Matte Nail Glitter Set Dip Nail Powder Dust
NICOLE DIARY is a theme-based nail art brand founded in 2011 by "NICOLE", she believes that"Nail arts is one of the ways people can feel creative and artsy, as nail arts supposed to be."
Type: Dipping Nail Powder
Color Chart: 8 Colors for Choose
Quantity: 1 Box
Volume: Approx. 10g
Long Period: About 15 Days Or
Certification: SGS, MSDS, REACH
Curing Tools: UV Lamp or LED Lamp
1 Box 10g NICOLE DIARY Dipping Nail Powder
1. The Dipping Nail Powder is easy to do it with a french gradient and effect.
2. The advantages are simple and quick to apply, more durable than nail polish, and the disadvantage is that it is not easy to remove(in the same way as the nail gel)
3. Can be used on natural nails and false nails.
4. Provide a fantastic natural look for your nails.
5. Perfect for home use or professional use.
HOW TO USE
Step 1. Clean Nails then nail surface as normal nail arts process.
Step 2. Apply one layer bond, wait it dry. (Necessary)
Step 3. Apply a thin coat of dip base.
Step 4. Dip tip of entire nail into the dish.
Step 5. Brush off excess powder, apply dip activator, wait until dry.
Step 6. Shape nails and polish buffer nail surface.
Step 7. Apply dip Top in 2-3 quick brush strokes, wait it dry.
Step 8. Finish.
1. Avoid all skin contact. If redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur, discontinue use immediately.
2. Keep tightly sealed. Keep out of sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.